Zenkit box contains:
- It is a natural, chemical-free soap that can also help in a variety of skin problems.
- It contains important antioxidants and helps restore your skin’s natural balance. This organic soap has a mild anti-inflammatory effect reducing redness and irritation and it is usually well tolerated even by the most sensitive skin types.
- In general, Laurel bay oil is highly effective when it comes to healing various skin problems such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, herpes, bacterial dermatitis, fungal infections, irritated skin but also for scalp problems like dandruff. This soap is preferably to be used on a frequent basis and not occasionally.
- In addition to the above mentioned about Laurel bay oil, Laurel bay oil can help with all of these ailments because it is a natural but also strong antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal agent. It doesn’t matter if you’re already on a treatment prescribed by a certified healthcare practitioner, Laurel soap can be an effective complementary remedy.
- If you don’t have any particular skin problem, the laurel oil in soap still makes it a more effective disinfectant than regular soap but it also doesn’t over-dry your skin or cause irritation.
- You can use Bay leaf soap like any regular soap, to wash your face and body. As a shampoo it can be effective for oily scalp, itchy scalp and dandruff caused by seborrhoeic dermatitis.
2- Essential oil: Basil, Cajeput, Clove, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Lavender, Lemon, Lemongrass, Myrrh, Orange, Patchouli, Peppermint, Rose, Sage, Sandalwood, Tea Tree.