This organic soap can be used daily as soap for washing and shampooing, as face mask, as shaving cream, and for bathing infants and babies. Laurel oil is an effective cleanser, antimicrobial, anti-fungal and anti-itching agent.
It is recommended for allergic people, babies and especially for people with sensitive skin.
This organic soap, especially that containing more than 16% of laurel oil, is exported to Europe and East Asia.
It is commonly thought that the process of soap-making emanated from the Levant region and to have moved west from there to Europe after the first Crusades. This is based on the claim that the earliest soap made in Europe was shortly after the Crusades, but soap was known to the Romans in the first century AD and Zosimos of Panopolis described soap and soapmaking in c. 300 AD.
- It is a natural, chemical-free soap that can also help in a variety of skin problems.
- It contains important antioxidants and helps restore your skin’s natural balance. This organic soap has a mild anti-inflammatory effect reducing redness and irritation and it is usually well tolerated even by the most sensitive skin types.
- In general, Laurel bay oil is highly effective when it comes to healing various skin problems such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, herpes, bacterial dermatitis, fungal infections, irritated skin but also for scalp problems like dandruff. This soap is preferably to be used on a frequent basis and not occasionally.
- In addition to the above mentioned about Laurel bay oil, Laurel bay oil can help with all of these ailments because it is a natural but also strong antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal agent. It doesn’t matter if you’re already on a treatment prescribed by a certified healthcare practitioner, Laurel soap can be an effective complementary remedy.
- If you don’t have any particular skin problem, the laurel oil in soap still makes it a more effective disinfectant than regular soap but it also doesn’t over-dry your skin or cause irritation.
- You can use Bay leaf soap like any regular soap, to wash your face and body. As a shampoo it can be effective for oily scalp, itchy scalp and dandruff caused by seborrhoeic dermatitis.